• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Upt: Shinichiro Watanabe Houston Lecture Ticket Availability

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:53 am Reply with quote
For anyone who has not yet purchased their ticket for Watanabe-san's lecture at the Museum of Natural Science today, tickets have SOLD OUT. If you were unable to come by a ticket, all is not lost though.

Sunday is Japan Culture Day at the Museum and Watanabe-san will be there signing autographs from 1-3 pm. He is a just an awesome guy to talk with in person, so don't pass up the chance to see him then!
bebopag812

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:27 am Reply with quote
Hey, I'm totally new to the ann.com forums but I was just wondering if autographs will be available on Saturday as I'll be in town for the lecture Sat. evening but not on Sunday. Do you know?
Kazuki-san

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:34 am Reply with quote
bebopag812 wrote:
Hey, I'm totally new to the ann.com forums but I was just wondering if autographs will be available on Saturday

Firsly, welcome to the forums Very Happy. The original plan was to have him sign autographs after the lecture this evening. When they added the culture day I believe they changed the autograph session to Sunday instead of adding a second one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get in contact with the event planner before the lecture to find out for you. My suggestion is to go ahead and bring whatever you are hoping to have autographed. If they did indeed cancel the Saturday session, there is still a chance that you can get an autograph if he sticks around for a bit afterwards.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1