• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cosplay Picnic in San Antonio

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bishiehunterenya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:36 pm Reply with quote
In Japan, there are essentially two Valentine's Days. On February 14th, the girls give guys chocolates. On March 14th, the guys return the favor!

In celebration of White Day, on March 14th, San Japan (http://www.san-japan.org) will host a cosplay picnic!

When: March 14th, 3pm - 7pm.

Where: Schertz Park (from I35 north, take exit 174A (FM 1518), turn right at the intersection with the car dealership on the corner, the park will be down the road on your left; from I35 south, take exit 174A (FM 1518), turn left under the bridge, go straight, the park will be down the road on your left; from I10, take exit 591 (FM 1518), take 1518 north until it ends (it'll be at a light), turn right onto 78, turn left at the first light (right across the bridge), turn left immediately after crossing over the railroad tracks, and then continue straight, the park will be on your right).

What to wear: Cosplay or regular clothes. We won't force you to cosplay, but it is recommended.

What to bring: If you can, bring some food, drinks, or things needed to consume the food with. Please comment with what you're bringing so we don't have overlaps. Bring some outdoor gaming stuff (footballs, frisbees, etc) if you can. We also will be accepting donations (and maybe preregs! We'll see if we can set it up by then). Bring a camera for photoshoots!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1