• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
FFXII: AC shouldn't be rated OC

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Riyousha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quote
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:26 am Reply with quote
This again? Didn't we talk about this not too long ago?

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=22647
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:55 am Reply with quote
Wouldn't you have to watch it yourself and then determine it? Just because Spirits Within was PG-13 doesn't mean Advent Children will be that bad, right?
Riyousha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:54 am Reply with quote
But PG-13 isn't kiddie stuff. I'm not talking about Spirits Within anymore for those of you who are wondering. We're talking about Advent Children now. I mean, what if Advent Children shows on Adult Swim?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
areaseven
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Riyousha wrote:
But PG-13 isn't kiddie stuff. I'm not talking about Spirits Within anymore for those of you who are wondering. We're talking about Advent Children now. I mean, what if Advent Children shows on Adult Swim?

Ratings don't really mean anything on Adult Swim, as that block also shows TV-G-rated cartoons like Chuck Norris: Karate Kommandos. (Sorry I brought that up. I woke up really early one morning and actually caught it on TV). I mean, seriously, just let it go. You're taking this whole ratings thing too seriously.

Mods, please lock this thread, as Riyousha already posted a similar thread weeks ago.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:13 pm Reply with quote
OK, tell you what. When I get the movie this month, I'll watch it. And if it has enough content to fit the criteria of a Teen rating, then I'll personally report the rating myself and see if I can get it fixed.

Until then, please be patient, and try not to bother with the issue too much. Thanks.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1