Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Cyborg 009 Anime




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chrno2



Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 3704
Location: USA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:19 am Reply with quote
Another one? Gee whiz can't they think of something else to animate other than stuff that they've animated like say 10 times already? Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nobuyuki



Joined: 22 Mar 2004
Posts: 498

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Another one? Gee whiz can't they think of something else to animate other than stuff that they've animated like say 10 times already? Razz

Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet. Wink
From what I can find on the Ishinomori Co.'s website and Babelfish, it's not about the familiiar redsuits, but a female cyborg spy (think 007 a.k.a. James Bond).
And here's a Japanese site about the announcement; check out the cosplay model. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Gorgoroth



Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:16 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet.
I Belive I have Heard of one.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chiyosuke



Joined: 06 Oct 2003
Posts: 194
Location: Nashville, TN (I was Kurious)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:45 am Reply with quote
Damn, it hasn't even been ten years since the Avex, TX, Hakuhodo produced one has been finished. I wonder if it's likely we'll see it over here considering how, apparently, bad that one sold. I'll reserve judgement on the possibility of SPE getting til I see what they do with Blood+.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
Wyvern



Joined: 01 Sep 2004
Posts: 623

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Meanwhile, we're probably never going to get to see all of 009 uncut. It's a shame, some of the later episodes were apprentally really something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrno2



Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 3704
Location: USA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quote
Nobuyuki wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:
Another one? Gee whiz can't they think of something else to animate other than stuff that they've animated like say 10 times already? Razz

Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet. Wink
From what I can find on the Ishinomori Co.'s website and Babelfish, it's not about the familiiar redsuits, but a female cyborg spy (think 007 a.k.a. James Bond).
And here's a Japanese site about the announcement; check out the cosplay model. Smile



Ah, I see. I guess there's a whole mess of stuff that hasn't seen the light of day since the manga days. Smile This might be worth checking out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group