• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Banya: The Explosive Delivery Manhwa

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dargonxtc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:37 pm Reply with quote
I thought this was an H title until I found the description:

Quote:
Dark Horse manhwa explodes on the scene with Banya!

With a worldwide war raging between humans and monsters, the young deliverymen of the Gaya Desert Post Office do not pledge allegiance to any country or king. They are banded together by a pledge to deliver. Fast. Precise. Secure. Banya, the craziest and craftiest of the bunch, will stop at nothing to get a job done. Known as the Explosive Delivery Man for his risk taking, bold resolve, and impeccable record, Banya agrees to complete a wounded soldiers mission to transport a parcel of great importancenot knowing what dangers lie in store for him and his friends! As their arduous journey begins, Banya promises, There isnt a delivery I cant make. I always deliver.

Kim Young-Ohs fantastical world is filled with unique monsters, vicious swordplay, and a dash of hotfooted humor. This series, a top ten selling title in Korea, is presented in its original Korean format and translated by the mother/son team of Anna Kirk and Derek Kirk Kim!

Banya: The Explosive Delivery Man features story and art by Kim Young-Oh. It arrives on sale September 20 with a retail price of $12.95.

There isnt a delivery I can't make. I always deliver.

Maybe it is an H title. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kagemusha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quote
I'm suprised that Kirk Kim is translating it. Oddly enough, I'm almost inspired to buy it for that fact alone. I haven't had much luck with finding good manwha, so hopefully this will be good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1