• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Question on the manga side

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wabbit98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quote
This has probably already been answered elsewhere, but I have not found the information.

When I try to add links to such places as Amazon.com and others to show how much the manga volumes cost I get an error message generally saying the url is not valid since it does not show the price information.

Is there a way to correct this, since I have been trying to add those links, and the only one working seems to be at Buy.com.

If this has already been answered then please point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quote
Yeah, we're aware of that problem; the format of the amazon.com page is not the same for anime and for manga. The same goes for other sites. The system was made to extract information for anime, so I'm afraid you'll have to live with the problem for a little while until I can fix it. My apologies.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Wabbit98

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:21 am Reply with quote
I was just wondering if anyone else had those problems and not just me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1