Forum - View topic
The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:08 pm Reply with quote

The IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls (TV)

Genres: Music

Plot Summary:There are many idols with long-established talent agency 346 Production. And now the company is starting a new program, the Cinderella Project!

Girls leading normal lives...

They are chosen to be aspiring idols and see another world for the first time in this Cinderella story. Can they all climb the stairs that lead to the palace?

The magic begins now...
----------------------------------

Episode 1:
A good start so far in terms of establishing the spoiler[theme of the show and introducing two of the main characters. I like Rin already with her coolness. Not sure yet what I think about the producer yet though since his personality seems to contrast quite a bit from the first season.]

The OP song was alright as well. I heard that the pacing might indicate a split cour but we'll see.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
SubscriberSubscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:17 pm Reply with quote
the producer is amusing. Hopefully he gets better at his job
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 pm Reply with quote
I gotta admit, that spoiler[photograph with the idols together is pretty cute. Rin is fitting in with the others now and Producer is doing a good job getting people together. I can't wait to see them take to the stage soon.]

I wonder how many songs will they will sing during this season though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1