• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sword Art Online II TV Anime to Launch in 2014

Goto page Previous    Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThatGuyWhoLikesThings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quote
...Eh, I'll give it a shot (pun totally intended BTW). If it ends up being good, then it'll be good. If it's terrible like the first season, than at least I can laugh at it all the way through.
Ignatz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:13 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:
JTDR wrote:
I`ve watched over 13000 episode, specials, movies and ovas from 310 different anime. SAO S1 is one of the most terrible anime ever. No matter what you will hope, this anime won`t be different. Actually, if you try to do it on purpose, you won`t be able to do an anime this bad. From one episode to another, it was a big disappointment.

So don't watch it. It's not like we care what your opinion of anime is anyways.

Thanks for sharing though.

Nayu wrote:
flackenstien wrote:
Oh great...

This shit is back..

No one is pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to watch it. Or to post your opinion on it. You could have just wandered past but, hey, did it make you feel better?

Nayu wrote:
JTDR wrote:
I`m not going to watch it. But you have to admit that they could try a better. From story to soundtrack, everything was bad. I like Kajiura Yuki but this soundtrack... It started with a good episode but ended this way. I new a second season would come. The peoples who wants to watch it can watch it. But they shouldn`t complain later.

Wow, you are skilled in precognition. Did you go to school for that?

So, your plan is to address every person who has a negative opinion about this anime?

Veniamin wrote:
YES.
YES.

GUN GALE ONLINE, THE BEST ARC IS HERE.

It's not like we care what your opinion of this anime is.

Thanks for sharing though.

^Do you see how dumb it looks?

Last edited by Ignatz on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:19 am; edited 4 times in total
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote
Veniamin wrote:
YES.
YES.

GUN GALE ONLINE, THE BEST ARC IS HERE.

I actually thought Mother's Rosario was the best arc, but hey, everybody's got their own favorites.

But ya, I hope the director of the first season understood the mistakes in his direction and know how to make it better in this new season. I certainly don't want to see another SAO arc going to waste.
flackenstien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:
flackenstien wrote:
Oh great...

This shit is back..

No one is pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to watch it. Or to post your opinion on it. You could have just wandered past but, hey, did it make you feel better?

So you're telling me I can't just simply post a reply here? Who do you think you are?

And, not watching it isn't going to make all the fanboys & fangirls stop posting everywhere about how great the series is.. (PS, it isn't great, Sword Art is bad.)
The series being back is an inconvenience to anyone with a worthwhile set of anime taste buds.

Last edited by flackenstien on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:15 am Reply with quote
Nuuzen wrote:
Will I need to bother with the first anime before seeing this? I really didn't like SAO, but it's sequel might be an improvement.

You kind of have to bother with the light novel I feel, if you cannot handle the anime.
Rahul Singh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:16 am Reply with quote
Does anybody remember the mention of a live action SAO movie, like an year back?
terminus24

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quote
SAO was pretty average, IMO, although I'm curious enough in GGO to give it a watch, mainly because I've heard the first two arcs were the worst.

Well, I know one more anime to watch in 2014.
Nayu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote
flackenstien wrote:
Nayu wrote:
flackenstien wrote:
Oh great...

This shit is back..

So you're telling me I can't just simply post a reply here? [EDIT: Inappropriate comment deleted. - Key]

And, not watching it isn't going to make all the fanboys & fangirls stop posting everywhere about how great the series is.. (PS, it isn't great, Sword Art is bad.)
The series being back is an inconvenience to anyone with a worthwhile set of anime taste buds.

Exactly how does a show you won't watch inconvenience you at all? Seriously. Please post in detail how this affects you, who won't be watching it, in any way. Please.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote
I'd say all the people who swamp SAO topics talking about how terrible it is to try to upset the fans are worse then the people who genuinely enjoy a show.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote
yes, yes. who care about haters.

yeah i like Mother's Rosario better.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:32 am Reply with quote
part that I'm most excited about is that, that was freaking Miyuki Sawashiro
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:35 am Reply with quote
So is this arc where Asuna becomes really irrelevant from here on out plus future arcs?
firedragon54738

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:37 am Reply with quote
Sweet that cool now if they would simulcast this to the US the same time it be even sweeter
flackenstien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:39 am Reply with quote
Nayu wrote:
flackenstien wrote:
Nayu wrote:
flackenstien wrote:
Oh great...

This shit is back..

So you're telling me I can't just simply post a reply here? [EDIT: Inappropriate comment deleted. - Key]

Exactly how does a show you won't watch inconvenience you at all? Seriously. Please post in detail how this affects you, who won't be watching it, in any way. Please.

I just told you why in the post you just quoted..

RyanSaotome wrote:
I'd say all the people who swamp SAO topics talking about how terrible it is to try to upset the fans are worse then the people who genuinely enjoy a show.

No, please don't assume things.
I, for one, am not here to upset anyone, I am here because I am upset..
And..

There is genuinely enjoying a show, and then there's being a mindless zombie fanboy/girl of a shitty show who then goes on to wrongfully spread how amazing the show is when everyone knows that it's a bad show.
Cetais

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 am Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:
Sweet that cool now if they would simulcast this to the US the same time it be even sweeter
Wait for gthe future Crunchyroll announcement. They'll obviously get it.

One of my friends said that SAO was so bad that they would never adapt Gun Gale Online. ike I said so many times, I was sure he was wrong.

We don't care if it sucks, we all know that SAO is a gigantic cashcow.

This time, it will be much better. I don't like SAO, and I won't hear people talking about it everyday, since I'm in a new school. Yay.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 3 of 21