• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Recently, my sister is unusual. (TV)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:05 am Reply with quote
spoiler[WHAT did i just watch really let see this guy himself a step-sister give trying a good brother to her then one day catch her from steps fall then check her to hosptial yet act unusual?!

give reveal step-sister had a ghost girl that hanging around can control her body yet doing "things" together with her & oh had wear a "tights" so uh-oh when it come to restroom time give 3mins to be free from "tights" but wait an hour push the button?]

overall yea might go watch this series give either facepalm overload or laughing like this

yea normal girl + ghost girl + "play" + "tights" = ha ha ha.

Last edited by KLAC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Nayu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am Reply with quote
Can you please use spoiler tags KLAC?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:36 am Reply with quote
I tend to find KLAC's mangled syntax enough of a spoiler tag.
Nayu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:48 am Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
I tend to find KLAC's mangled syntax enough of a spoiler tag.

Hahahah. Him and Ookamigirl are rather difficult to follow, aren't they?

I think that after the hubbub about "ZOMG THIS IS TOO SEXY FOR ME" dies down, those who survive will find this show is getting painted with a similar brush as Mysterious Girlfriend X did. I'm hoping so. (Although, lesbian antics are hot.)
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Episode 2

I think we are all pretty used to a romcom anime male lead being dumb as dirt, but what do you do with a female lead that is so stupid she can't get herself to the restroom before she has an accident? Too shy to ask for a restroom break? How the hell did she make it to high school?

Nayu wrote:
...l find this show is getting painted with a similar brush as Mysterious Girlfriend X did. I'm hoping so. (Although, lesbian antics are hot.)

As far as actual sex is concerned I think RMSIU has already gone far beyond the raciest moments that Mysterious Girlfriend X (and Clueless Boyfriend Y) ever did. Mitsuki has already experience at least two nonconsensual orgasms.

They aren't shy about showing it either -- there are a lot of drawing that I would have thought they would have censored but didn't.

I supposed I'll end up watching this through the end now to see how Mitsuki finally gets out of her predicament. It's pretty unfair for her.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:49 pm Reply with quote
ep.2

spoiler[step-sister trying to rid of "tights" give ghost girl said when heart meter on it fill-up the "tights" are gone with ghost girl walk step to enter heaven gate as long she good times with brother.

so give school time yet ghost girl give do gym run yet step-sister need go restroom yet brother being concern bring nurse room yet could not hold try go flower pot but TOO LATE cue big NO cause brother was there.

yet step-sister so why me even after drive home from aunt yet saw brother expose yet so "hmm" cause all give bath away it yet ghost girl have "fun" yet oops bath door got prob give brother help door but ghost girl make OH NO locked them in same room?! ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Episode 2

A bit darker when you really see how the ED is spoiler[Hiyori and goes right up to her being hit by traffic at the intersection]. Mitsuki voice the preview afterwards.

So... ecchi is nice. There may well be more masturbation than with a certain twin sister.
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm Reply with quote
So, I suppose I can add this to my list of body swap/sharing body shows that I have been comparing lately:

Birdy the Mighty
Kanokon
Recently, my sister is unusual

In case it wasn't obvious, these are listed in order of ranking. Oh yea, and if anyone has any others please let me know as I do find such shows to be interesting.

However, that being said, I am doubtful I will be able to watch RMSIU all the way to the end. I managed to get through 2 episodes, but I think this show is going to be just too much for me.

First of all, the show would be about 10 times better without the bizarre chastity belt. If they eliminated that, then RMSIU might be close to Kanokon level of quality. I can't even say that it would be that good without the chastity belt though, because Kanokon had the whole kitsune thing going for it which was kind of cool. This has an angel/ghost who is a serial rapist. (Not trying to be hyperbolic there, but that is just true lol). Okay, yes I do think Hiyori is cute. However, she is hella creepy. If she were a male character, I seriously doubt we would even dream of allowing her to do the things she does to Mitsuki. In episode two, the part where the text shows Mitsuki saying "no" and then it is stated "But does no, no, no really mean yes?" made me cringe a bit. So, to sum up, chastity belt - awful, Hiyori - cute but creepy as hell.

I like Mitsuki. I even kind of like her brother. Yes he is kind of dumb, but he seems genuine and he hasn't "accidentally groped" her so far from what I can tell. That's a plus. I think if this show was mainly about them two and still had some kind of plot involving angelic stuff (like if Mitsuki was the one who died but was given a second chance), then it might be a lot better. Heck, that could even be what is really going on here. Maybe Hiyori really is Mitsuki who died and came back to fix things. That would be a pretty interesting twist. However, the potential of this show is being dragged down by the weird stuff IMO.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quote
ChibiKangaroo wrote:
So, I suppose I can add this to my list of body swap/sharing body shows that I have been comparing lately:

Birdy the Mighty
Kanokon
Recently, my sister is unusual

In case it wasn't obvious, these are listed in order of ranking. Oh yea, and if anyone has any others please let me know as I do find such shows to be interesting.

You should watch Kokoro Connect. Body swapping is the major theme for the first half of the show, then it switches to other fun stuff. It is basically about an alien messing/experimenting with a group of friends.
ZorgonXtreme

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:07 am Reply with quote
So, are we guaranteed one orgasm per episode now?
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:50 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

You should watch Kokoro Connect. Body swapping is the major theme for the first half of the show, then it switches to other fun stuff. It is basically about an alien messing/experimenting with a group of friends.

Thank you very much. I forgot to watch that one. I shall do so now Smile
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:55 am Reply with quote
ChibiKangaroo wrote:
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

Thank you very much. I forgot to watch that one. I shall do so now Smile

You should as it is a phenomenal series, I just managed to buy the extra episodes yesterday.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:01 am Reply with quote
that was little better, and we got some sort of explanation for why things are happening, that certainly helped.
CheeseKaiser

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:55 am Reply with quote
Garbage crap anime.

2nd episode, "Does no, no, no really mean yes?"

No it doesn't, and dont perpetuate that it does.
ChibiKangaroo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:

You should as it is a phenomenal series, I just managed to buy the extra episodes yesterday.

Wow it's been a good while since an anime actually made me cry. Episode 5 Exclamation Yea i'll definitely be watching the rest of that one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7