• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
List of series that are incomplete in North America

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brand

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:51 am Reply with quote
A title called Chronowar (Denmu Jikuu).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Chrono War was issued by Dark Horse in comic book (floppy) form. It ran 9 issues monthly between August 1996 and April 1997. As far as I know it was not issued in Trade Paperback format.

The encyclopedia link shows two volumes in Japan. Nine comics is more than is usual for one volume but a bit short for two. It has been a long time since I read it but I remember it seemed to come to a conclusion. We may have the whole series. It is hard to tell.
annasartin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 am Reply with quote
The list is missing Vampire Yui Kanosho, which was licensed by Studio Ironcat but never released.
Touma

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:51 am Reply with quote
^
Thank you for the information but I think that I will leave it off of the list, at least for now.
I cannot find any more information about this except for a note from a scanlator saying that he was dropping it because it had been licensed.

Since the first volume was never released it should not cause problems for anybody.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6