• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Is the order a rabbit? (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Episode 9

Well, now we finally know where the title comes from.
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:55 pm Reply with quote
Rize is my favorite character now. I should of probably said that before but her military gimmick is just hilarious no matter what form it takes in even if they a spoiler[water guns.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:21 am Reply with quote
Episode 8 & Episode 12 (final)

Apparently I missed an episode and was lucky that the site I use told me which one it was because it was no fades. All is good in this show about coffee and rabbits, the one I missed was like low level fanservice and about a movie, which was kind of funny. The last episode had us appreciate the sweetness of their relationships from them looking after each other.

It was super sweet series, and a joy to watch, but for many it would not be enough, so I give it a fair score of Decent. Something you are only probably going to find worth watching if you like this sort of thing, but it was good for that.
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:50 am Reply with quote
Largely forgettable, but a cute and sweet ride while it lasted. Yes, it is a typical Cute-Girls-Do-Cute-Things type of show, but it's also funny and charming. A nice diversion when you're in the mood to watch something light and agreeable. I rated this as Good.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:31 am Reply with quote
I rated as good as well too. Well, the finale imo was a bit weak but overall, the series had its delicate charms and a likeable cast imo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:47 am Reply with quote
I rated this as Decent. Any "cute girl doing cute things" show that doesn't end with everyone hanging from a meat hook at the end is a wasted opportunity, imo. Heh-heh-heh...

I'm glad we finally got to spoiler[hear Chino call Cocoa "onee-san."]
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I like cuteness, but this show often irritated too.
These shows never have to be about much or explain too much but this show really exceeded at explaining nothing. As far as I can tell the idea must be "details get in the way of cuteness." But c'mon... from episode one the first question that came to mind just never got a hint of an answer... "Why the heck is Chino in this (European village) town (still apparently in Japan)?" And all related questions that naturally follow that.

The show is basically Kiniro Mosaic if it started from episode 2 and never mentioned anything about England. A cute show without even the flimsiest foundation.

Yet it was still cute and provided some chuckles. So it still manages a "decent."
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:35 am Reply with quote
Preview for Season 2. This is so adorable Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awfptUKbWEo&feature=youtu.be
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:01 am Reply with quote
Did not know this was getting a second season, and not entirely sure why it is.

..... Rize! She is who Kurumi from School-Live has reminded me of.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:52 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 1

Cute, but I feel a little corrupted in thinking that (School Live Spoilers) spoiler[zombies] suddenly showing up would really fit the setting. Chiya would become the team leader, Rize would do the athletic jobs, Cocoa would spoiler[become delusional to the bleak situation], and Chino will be the quiet bookworm who regrets not being as cheerful. Tippy spoiler[dies in the end], much to spoiler[Chino's dismay]..... Megumi, Sharo can be Megumi, spoiler[so she is just a delusion.]

Okay I need to turn that part off. Think cute thoughts, this is only moe stuff. Well the episode was cute with bringing it back, although took me a moment to remember that they think Chino is the one doing her grandfather's voice.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:43 am Reply with quote
Far out. Is it me or does this season have a vastly improved budget compared to the first? The animation, backgrounds, character models and music are all of really good quality.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:07 am Reply with quote
Rize is just so damn adorable in this series! She's got an awesome gun collection as well.

I found the reaction she showed when Dad saw her was amusing too.[/img]
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am Reply with quote
Oh God that Rize's dad scene. He looked so creepy. "I knew keeping these children maid outfits will be worth it one day"
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:11 am Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 6

As the eldest of four myself, I found this little arc interesting in terms of the topic of siblings, probably the most from Cocoa's sister who was the eldest of four. I can sympathise with the enjoyment of being looked up to, playful teasing, and also the realisation that you do have to give your younger siblings some things to make them feel worthwhile instead inferior. Well mostly lucky for me is that my younger siblings have mostly taken to other traits to focus on. The youngest though only gets annoyed now when I cuddle him and won't let me give him goodnight kisses anymore. Doesn't stop me. Twisted Evil

I do enjoy when a second season can introduce a character who might have only been mentioned earlier but still had an impact on a main character, another example that comes to mind is Yuru Yuri.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, Episode 8

Stalking! Was not going to be happy until the entire cast was involved.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4