• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANIME Forever!!! New Uprising Anime page on Facebook!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin. Rin"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 am Reply with quote
Not yet heard of this page??? well.. you must know it 'cause they're awesome .. making lots of contests, posts , memes and many more about ANIME!!! a must-like page .. also they are releasing their first ever DIGITAL MAGAZINE!!! that is a result of their fast campaign for popularity Very Happy that's why I'm looking forward to them 'cause their admins are awesome and very kind .. just hang out in their page when you have nothing to do cause I'm sure their post will give some FEELS!! Wink

GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS about this fvcking awesome page!! Very Happy

Anime Forever is a one stop hub for a daily dose of fun, memes, information and updates that otakus can really enjoy. Please stay back and relax, Master.

Mission:
To treat every Otakus as one family and to serve everyone with Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Games and lots more!

here's the link:
[link removed]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quote
The Talkback forum is reserved for threads pertaining or relating to news articles, columns, and other publications created/reported by ANN. Replying to these threads is all you're allowed to do. If you'd like to create your own thread, that's what the Anime, Manga, Music, etc. forums are for.

Also, we do not allow self-advertising or solicitations of personal projects and/or endeavors.

The point of the ANN forums is to discuss stuff within the confines of the site, not to be schmoozed by links for blogs, YouTube channels, Facebook pages, and other off-grounds sites.

It feels invasive to the community like some kind of door-to-door salesman or telemarketer, so please don't do it.

Good luck with your thing, though. And have a good weekend.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1