• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Idol Group Perfume to Hold 1st U.S. Concerts This Fall

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:29 pm Reply with quote
Only took em 10ish years. I remember them in the beginning lol...makes me feel old
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Well about time they go to the US, I wish they could go to Latin America (they could have fans in Peru, Chile, Mexico, and Brazil), and hopefully one in Australia since they were interview on SBS Popasia.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
zunderdog24

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Is it just me or is this the worst advertising that you have ever seen, the way the guy talk.... AND THE THINGS HE SAYS, i just..... wow.
Seiru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:54 pm Reply with quote
zunderdog24 wrote:
Is it just me or is this the worst advertising that you have ever seen, the way the guy talk.... AND THE THINGS HE SAYS, i just..... wow.

Haha after reading this I just had to watch it and yeah I can see what you mean. Laughing But the footage of their various concerts really make up for it.Seems as if it'll be a real fun concert glad that they have a good fanbase big enough to make them hold a concert here.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1