• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RightStuf/Nozomi Utena and Dirty Pair Art boxes

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Invid Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Very much new to this forum but I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with regards to the art boxes for these releases.

Recently I have imported (being from the UK) both the Dirty Pair TV and Utena boxsets from Amazon and Ebay sellers and despite the sets being new and sealed they did come with minor blemishes (scratches, dings and corner tearing on the Dirty Pair sets). Now these are nothing absolutely deal breaking but my inner collector OCD can't help itself. Embarassed

Anyway, is there anyway that you can acquire spare boxes for these releases? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:15 am Reply with quote
A good place to start would be with The Right Stuf International (TRSI) itself. Not only does TRSI retail those titles, but the distributor that puts them out, Nozomi, is owned by TRSI. If anyone can potentially hook you up with new artboxes, it would be them. If they can't, then you'll have to deal with the usual suspects: amazon, ebay, etc.

In fact, chances are you won't even have to contact TRSI. Shawne K., the fellow who owns TRSI, or one of his representatives are pretty good at keeping an eye on the Retail Forum here and your title will snag their attention, for sure. They are very good at responding on the board. It may take a little longer because you didn't post your message until after hours North American time on a Friday night.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1