• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AnimeNation closed

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Where's AnimeNation?

After 20 years, we've decided to get out of the retail game. A heartfelt thanks to all our great customers over the years, and all of the terrific employees that made AnimeNation a fun & dynamic place to work. At times it's been a dream come true. We've been doing this a long time though, and it's just time to move on to new and different challenges.

If you have an existing order with us, you will receive an email with details specific to your order. If not, you can still contact [email protected] with questions about cancellations, refunds, shipment tracking, etc.

If you're shopping for anime, head over to Rightstuf.com. They're the largest anime store online today, we've worked with them in the past, they're very professional, reliable, and have great prices and selection. We have no reservations about recommending them to you. Tell them we sent you!

Not everything is closing. RentAnime.com will get more focus now, and our forums, news blog and FB Page are still live. Links are below, stop and say hi!

To all in the anime community who have supported us over the years, again, thank you.

Gene Field / AnimeNation.com / 9/12/2014

http://animenation.net/animenation.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:41 pm Reply with quote
You're a bit late to the party, Shiroi.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:06 pm Reply with quote
I hadn't even thought to check the news, just saw no mention of it here in retail ^^;

I was updating some releases and found the site didn't work and was surprised to discover why.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1