• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kamen Rider Gaim and Kamen Rider Drive Movie Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Gen Urobuchi is wirting the story for the current series, Kamen Rider Gaim.

"Wirting"? What is "Wirting"?

Also, it should probably be past-tense, "wrote", as he wrote the script for the last episode just after returning from AX (he wrote the penultimate episodes on the plane, and said that he'd be writing the final episode once he returned), and they've already finished filming.
itachi06103570

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 am Reply with quote
Dessa wrote:
Quote:
Gen Urobuchi is wirting the story for the current series, Kamen Rider Gaim.

"Wirting"? What is "Wirting"?

Also, it should probably be past-tense, "wrote", as he wrote the script for the last episode just after returning from AX (he wrote the penultimate episodes on the plane, and said that he'd be writing the final episode once he returned), and they've already finished filming.

Wait they already got it done?
And how long does it take to write and film an episode then because I heard that it takes a couple weeks in advance before airing I believe
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quote
Tokusatsu is different than anime, since you have filming and post-production to deal with. AX was the weekend of the 4th of July. Which meant that Urobuchi would've returned home sometime around the 8th or 9th of July. Now, granted, they had whatever episode they were currently working on, then the episodes he wrote on the plane to film, so he likely had the final episode finished by the time they'd have been ready to film. A week or so ago, images began to leak of the main actors with their flowers, which they're given when they finish filming. It's pretty standard that these pics show up about a month before the finale airs. So they've definitely finished filming, and are likely in post-production.

We've only got a maximum of 4 episodes left (assuming there's no pre-emptions). One airs in about 17.5 hours, so it's obviously done. I'd say that it's safe to say that episode 45 is also finished. 46 and 47 would be in post-production, if not already done. They've likely also already finished filming the first Drive episode.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1