• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Mushishi: The Next Chapter

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:26 pm Reply with quote
My life also feels woefully inadequate if I don't have an "other" to denigrate as being unable to appreciate beauty on the same level as my enlightened brain. We should get together.
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:51 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
It's been interesting to write about this show week to week, because even though most episodes are rich enough to fill a meaty review, to some extent I just want to write "This is really good, go watch it!" and leave it at that. This show is one of the all-time greatest animated anthology series

Thanks for your (almost) weekly reviews, Hope. It's been a pleasure to read them. I find myself just sitting back and enjoying each episode of Mushishi so much, but all I feel prepared to say is "This is really good, go watch it!". I expect that's why there's so little commentary on this thread. Each episode --- even the worst of them --- is a gem.
residentgrigo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:39 am Reply with quote
Tree of Eternity was the second best ep. this season.
We also only have ch. 49-50(Drops of Bells) left unadapted. Will the movie thus be only an hour ?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3