• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My heart beats fast for this manhwa!!!!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoodHaze101

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:29 pm Reply with quote
NOBLESSE is my favorite manhwa in existence right now. All the fans out there, i invite you to sqee over some of the epic words that Raizel and all the noblesse characters have said throughout the whole manhwa.
And now here is some fave quotes of mine from our lovable ( but sometimes scary awesome) ramen eating Rai.
FIRST QUOTE: "Your Sin...Shall Be Buried By Your Blood."(ch.78,pg.3)
SECOND QUOTE: "You No Longer Have The Right To Speak My Name... Nor The Right To Look At Me." ( ch.307, pg.19)
If you all have some fave quotes please list them no matter who they came from ( Frankenstein, Regis, M-21, Seira....etc), i would love to here them. It has been awhile since I've read Noblesse.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:40 am Reply with quote
That's great, but please work on your English:

Teh Rules wrote:
2a. These forums are English-language forums. All users are expected to have a working knowledge of proper English. We are not an IM chatroom; we expect proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. All conversation must be in English. If English is your Second Language, please say so in your first post. If you have a disability that impacts your writing ability (e.g., dyslexia), then please say so in your first post.

And please abide by some of these guidelines for making a discussion thread.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1