• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Fans Vote For Which Anime Heroes They'd Rather Not Be

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wonderwomanhero

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:52 pm Reply with quote
Azure-Wind91 wrote:
Fate Stay Night. Becoming a man made of swords does not sound pleasant.

Or you could be like Anthy, the Rose Bride from Utena. Swords come out of your body.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
For fun, how about Bludgeoning Angel's Sakura-kun?
At least you've got a cute angel to bring you back to life after she brutally murders you. I agree with Dead man Wonderland and I'd also add Nobody's Boy Remi. That kid had a really messed up life.
Miyanoai

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:50 pm Reply with quote
I think we can all agree that there a lot if series that can be on this list. I definitely agree with Madoka, Psycho Pass, Deadman Wonderland, Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill. Some of the others I just haven't seen. I would also like to add Guilty Crown since I would very much not want to be Shuu's shoes (pun very much intended). Probably not Angel Beats either...
espurrpuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:00 am Reply with quote
If we were talking Doraemon, and not Nobi Nobita...this is from the birth of Doraemon. Why he is a cat with no ears and blue. Sounds pretty sad to me.

spoiler["As Sewashi grew up, he and Doraemon became best friends. One day when Sewashi was making a small clay figure of Doraemon, he ordered a robot mouse to eat the ears of the Doraemon sculpture, to make them look more like the ones in a 3-D picture of Doraemon. But the mouse ended up eating the ears of the real Doraemon, which caused him to fear mice. At the hospital, the doctor robots accidentally removed Doraemon's ears completely. When Noramyako saw this, she laughed at Doraemon, which made him sad.

As Doraemon sat on the top of a tower pondering over the loss of his ears, he tried to cheer himself up by drinking a cheer-up potion, but accidentally drank the sorrow potion instead. This caused him to weep uncontrollably, and made his skin color fade to blue and his voice permanently coarse."]
espurrpuff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 am Reply with quote
If we were talking Doraemon, and not Nobi Nobita...this is from the birth of Doraemon. Why he is a cat with no ears and blue. Sounds pretty sad to me.

spoiler["As Sewashi grew up, he and Doraemon became best friends. One day when Sewashi was making a small clay figure of Doraemon, he ordered a robot mouse to eat the ears of the Doraemon sculpture, to make them look more like the ones in a 3-D picture of Doraemon. But the mouse ended up eating the ears of the real Doraemon, which caused him to fear mice. At the hospital, the doctor robots accidentally removed Doraemon's ears completely. When Noramyako saw this, she laughed at Doraemon, which made him sad.

As Doraemon sat on the top of a tower pondering over the loss of his ears, he tried to cheer himself up by drinking a cheer-up potion, but accidentally drank the sorrow potion instead. This caused him to weep uncontrollably, and made his skin color fade to blue and his voice permanently coarse."]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4