• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Right Stuf & Nozomi Entertainment Announce Original Dirty Pair OVAs & Movie, Dirty Pair

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
•The new release of Project Eden, Affair of Nolandia and Flight 005 Conspiracy will include both the ADV Films and Streamline Pictures English-language dubs,

Now that's a lot of trouble to set up.

Quote:
The 26-episode series, its movie and its spin-off will be released in a complete, value-priced DVD collection.

That means I gotta buy the collection just to check out Gekiganger? I guess I don't blame 'em for doin' it that way, but I'm pretty much done w/ Nadesico, and only wanted to see Gekiganger. Crying or Very sad
miken

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 pm Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:

Quote:
The 26-episode series, its movie and its spin-off will be released in a complete, value-priced DVD collection.

That means I gotta buy the collection just to check out Gekiganger? I guess I don't blame 'em for doin' it that way, but I'm pretty much done w/ Nadesico, and only wanted to see Gekiganger. Crying or Very sad

on the other hand it's a pretty neat bonus for people mainly interested in the series... and i can't expect nozomi to single release a thirty minutes thingy, mostly consisting of material already used in the series (if i understood correctly), anyway.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1