• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
God Eater (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:14 am Reply with quote
I think the delay did in general cause me to mark the show down a bit. I am trying to review the series mentally and I think I can give a fair rating. Animation is not bad and stuff, but I really have not been a major fan of this, there are other CG based anime that I have liked more despite the more focused style. I think I made an observation way back when that it kind of felt a bit too much like where it came from and not taking advantage of the medium this was in. It probably did better later on, the return with the past really was okay as far as story goes, but overall I still do not think overly high of this. Not all bad, but my own tastes seemed to clash a bit, although I would think that I would like this sort of story.

I give a rating of Decent (6/10), maybe the average will be higher than that, it what I felt from watching.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5