• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madman Streams The Boy and the Beast Film's 2nd Trailer with English Subtitles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostlorn Forest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:54 am Reply with quote
Wolf Children is my favorite anime movie ever, I'm going to watch this the day it becomes available, especially with the creator and composer returning.
Monster Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:50 am Reply with quote
I haven't seen Wolf Rain but I loved Summer Wars. The interactions between the family and their relationships were great and you felt like you were a part of that family. I also always cry when they find the letter and when Wabisuke has the flashback I lose it. I also think Granny might be one of my favorite characters from that movie she was awesome.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:15 am Reply with quote
I can't wait for this film. But I think folks may not see it until the next NYICFF. If that happens then there's the likelihood that Masoda-san will attend for the debut. Surprised
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:06 pm Reply with quote
Seems good, art-wise.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:10 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:

I can't wait for this film. But I think folks may not see it until the next NYICFF. If that happens then there's the likelihood that Masoda-san will attend for the debut. Surprised

Funimation plans to release Boy and The Beast in select theaters later this year and nationwide in early 2016 and get it into the next Oscars.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1