• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EP. REVIEW: Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Desa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
science + magic = fog.

Magic would make this work, as it always does, but I don't see where the magic comes in here. They only removed a person's magic influence. Nowhere does it state or hint that another magic presence was involved.
Iron Maw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:44 pm Reply with quote
Desa just sounds incredibly salty that he couldn't solve mystery because he overlooked the hints that were there and wasn't thinking hard enough.

Quite a few people in various forums came up Adlet's hypothesis even before he did after reviewing the earlier episodes. Just stop acting like this was unsolvable already.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:20 pm Reply with quote
The animation quality was very low but the quality of the story was very high. I was hooked from the first episode to the last. I do wish we'd gotten more background about Nachetanya, but apart from that there isn't much to complain about. Although, I am still puzzled at how Nachetanya doesn't register as a fiend - either to the salt pillars or to Adlet's spray - and yet is able to use high-level fiend techniques. But that could be explained in later volumes of the light novels so I'll hold off judgement about that.

I really really really hope we get a season two because I'd love to know just what is going on. Like I said, I'm hooked.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 28 of 28