• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Persona 3 (all movies).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm Reply with quote

Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth

Genres: action, fantasy, science fiction

Plot Summary: In the spring, male student Makoto Yūki transfers to Gekkōkan High School. However, as he heads to his new dormitory, listening to the music on his headphones, he is stopped. More precisely, time has stopped, and the people who were around him turn into coffins. Makoto learns that this period of time hidden between the minute of midnight is called the Dark Hour, a time when monsters called Shadows appear. Suddenly made the leader of his fellow classmates Yukari and Junpei by his upperclassmen Mitsuru and Akihiko, Makoto must learn empathy, his connection to his comrades, and the meaning of death. With the power of his Evoker aimed at his head, Makoto fights against the Shadows threatening to attack his world from the mysterious tower of Tartarus.
----------------------------------

The movie runs about 90 minutes. It seems some of the spoiler[characters can control multiple personas which is interesting]. It's been awhile since I've got into the Persona franchise again. I did watch Persona 4: The Animation not too long ago and Persona Golden is coming out soon this summer.

I thought the action was okay I guess but wasn't something mind blowing. It was nice spoiler[seeing Fuuka in this movie too.] That was a nice touch. I can't wait for the next movie~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Just a note that the thread name has been updated to encompass all of the Persona 3 movie series.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
MrSharingan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:35 pm Reply with quote
I watched the movie which led to me watching the series.
I really enjoyed it.

I have also played the game and they are very similar.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1