• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Twin Star Exorcists Anime's Rough Character Designs Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quote
I'm guessing at this rate, they are going to premiere this series for Spring 2016. Still got mixed thoughts about it but they look okayish so far.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DontmesswithKarma

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:30 pm Reply with quote
interesting to see these done digitally. Wonder if this means Pierrot are going to do this in 2d digital. hope so. it's proving a great way to animate by Shinkai and Natsume
Ali07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 pm Reply with quote
I've found this series hard to judge, when it comes to the character designs. There are some images that I really like, and then others where I find that the proportions of the characters are off putting for me.

Just waiting for a PV with scenes from the show itself. That's when I'll decided if I'll actually watch this. I'm enjoying the manga, so I know I'll enjoy the (majority) of the story.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1