• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
KonoSuba – God’s Blessing on This Wonderful World!! (TV + movie).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edjwald

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:46 am Reply with quote
Oh, I'd forgotten that detail from the movie. So that's what that ding ding ding! Pelvic thrusting in the bar was about. I guess I never really did figure out what was going on.
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 pm Reply with quote
I for one really love seeing the gang again in all their crazy glory, though I will admit that the long beaks between new seasons/a movie do not help in staying connected to the world. Not only do you forget past events but it can also make you less enthused about the series in general.
Edjwald

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:11 pm Reply with quote
So I'm still glad to have the gang back as of episode 3, but I will admit that, for me anyhow, Konosuba has lost a bit of its zing. I'm enjoying the new episodes, but they feel more like OVA than a new season. That said, the bar was pretty damn high since Konosuba season 1 is one of my favorite anime ever in the history of ever. I've definitely seen worse sequel seasons, and if this is as good as it gets, I'll gladly keep watching just for that comfort food type experience.

Kazuma remains a scum bag, and the first ten minutes of him acting like an obnoxious house pet that gets coddled anyway was both amusing and irritating for me. The episode picked up when his party arrived to take him back. It's interesting seeing the contrast between Lalatina the noble and Darkness the adventurer.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:40 am Reply with quote
What the hell was that hideous cherub sculpture/bowl/? licking?
Edjwald

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:10 am Reply with quote
No idea, and I'm not freezeframing to try to figure it out either Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9