• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kantai Girls Mobile Game Looks a Lot Like a Certain Other Game

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:51 am Reply with quote
brucepuppy wrote:
I've seen some Naruto blatant ripoffs, usually named "Something Ninja", so I'm not sure bringing KanColle to the English speaking audience can prevent plagiarism.

It won't. But it'll mostly eliminate the demand for a knock off version.
WANNFH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:22 am Reply with quote
qashairy wrote:
So, where's the China ripoff of Kancolle game one?

There's more than one.
Hikarunu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:34 am Reply with quote
kotelo_ wrote:
feuerwerke wrote:
lol guys it's not exactly hard to play Kancolle. Tons of foreigners have accounts.

it's boring as f*ck tho
and why I still dont feel bored with it? I started playing since 2013 and its almost 3 years, tell me which parts are boring? The facts that you dont understand moonrunes?
WANNFH

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Hikarunu wrote:
kotelo_ wrote:
feuerwerke wrote:
lol guys it's not exactly hard to play Kancolle. Tons of foreigners have accounts.

it's boring as f*ck tho
and why I still dont feel bored with it? I started playing since 2013 and its almost 3 years, tell me which parts are boring? The facts that you dont understand moonrunes?

I'm playing since 2014 and think that KanColle can be boring with its repetition of daily actions and the little control over the game by a player, given that he is only concerned with the resources, ship and equipment management, and not the action part.

It's game that's not intended to everyone, and understanding the Japanese is the less thing that can turn off people from the game. Interface memorized by ten minutes, translation of the quests either built into the tool, or player can easily find and the translation, and except names and presentations of girls there is really no text in fact.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2