• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: The Prince of Your Dreams Could Be Growing In Your Bathtub

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leesahlynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:51 pm Reply with quote
sailorstarsun wrote:
I play this stupid game all day, every day, and give my co-workers weekly updates on my guys.

Saaame, downloaded it when I saw it here and now it's consumed my life. It's the dress up stuff that gets me though, doesn't look like bathtub scum has it. I wish there was more male dress up games. I play Dream Girlfriend too but I'd rather spend money on guy candy Sad
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:13 am Reply with quote
I imagine at some point someone will make a big pink bath salt tablet with a figure of one of these guys inside it. I bet it would sell.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Neko-sensei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:18 am Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for someone to invest in my brilliant idea: Karee Kare Kore ("Curry Boyfriend Collection"). It's a license to print money (as long as said currency is Japanese yen)!

—Of course the boys would have personalities reflecting their type of curry, so "Beef Kare" would be the solid trustworthy breadwinner type and "Keema Kare" would be ever ready to whisk you off an a whirlwind romance, yet secretly kind and considerate of your limitations as a mere women (all successful "kore"s must be sexist; it's the law).

—The vocal CDs of seiyuu reading phrases like, "You naughty girl! You've gotten brown on your beautiful white skin. But I don't dislike naughty girls..." or, "Let me spice up your life!" or, "Rice or bread? It's your choice, Mistress..." would come with complimentary curry-scented candles or air fresheners for the full audio-olfactory experience!

Karee Kare Kore (KKK for short, because JAPAN) would have an entire universe of franchised scents available to it other Kores could only dream of!

—Grocery stores would be overwhelmed by sales of the high-quality instant KKK packets!

—The anime could be produced on the cheap in India and it would only seem natural!

—The dakimakura covers could be infused with capsaicin so your skin actually burned as you lay with your spicy lover!

—CURRY-FLAVORED PROPHYLACTICS AT THE HARAJUKU CONDOMANIA

SEND ME YOUR MONEY NOW

...I have put a lot of thought into this project.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2