• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon World -Next 0rder- RPG's Video Features Agumon, Gabumon

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soaringfalco1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:55 am Reply with quote
If bandai Namco releases this in the west i would be a little worried, just look at that gameplay it would get tedious fast as a console game and on top of the visual downgrade from the last game we got, it's just not going to pan out sadly.
If Digimon wants to the likes of Pokemon it would need to step its game up, now dont get me wrong im currently playing and enjoying Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and i know Namco isn't really targeting the pokemon crowd, but you got to question what exactly is their strategy at this time with the Digimon franchise as a whole. Sad
Catsplay

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:18 am Reply with quote
I honestly think the game looks a lot of fun. Just because you don't like it Falco doesn't mean other people shouldn't get the chance to play it. I'm loving Cyber Sleuth, but this is the other type of Digimon RPG I've been dying to play since it actually resembles the old Digimon World games from the original Playstation. Also Pokemon is a non issue here, since Digimon is not in competition with Pokemon and it would just be foolish to try. It has always been its own franchise, and Bandai is doing just fine with the series considering Cyber Sleuth is doing well.
cloudthe23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:35 am Reply with quote
I really wish Namco re-releases this the other Digimon games to the PS4 because I'm really enjoying Cyber Sleuth at the moment and would like to play the other games
cloudthe23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:38 am Reply with quote
cloudthe23 wrote:
I really wish Namco re-releases this the other Digimon games to the PS4 because I'm really enjoying Cyber Sleuth at the moment and would like to play the other games

And who's ready for the new Digimon Adventure Tri episode that releases today.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1