• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Show By Rock!! Reveals Sequel Anime's 4th Promo Video, Anime Shorts' Premiere Date

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:11 am Reply with quote
Still wish these PVs were more than just reused content from season 1. Also still not a fan of the vocals in that song. Kasuya Daisuke will always be Shu☆Zo to me.

I'm assuming the next PV will be Criticrista, as they're the only important band in the anime who haven't gotten their S2 PV yet. After that it'll probably be BUD VIRGIN LOGIC, then ARCAREAFACT.
sailorstarsun

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 pm Reply with quote
TheBeatlesPkmnFan42 wrote:
I'm assuming the next PV will be Criticrista, as they're the only important band in the anime who haven't gotten their S2 PV yet. After that it'll probably be BUD VIRGIN LOGIC, then ARCAREAFACT.

I'm also assuming the next one will be Criticrista, but after that it'll be July and the shorts will start, so I don't think there are going to be any more PVs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1