• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Chou Kadou Girl ⅙: Amazing Stranger

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrisGer A.A.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm Reply with quote
I was quite surprised by this series, it looked silly at first glance but frankly i find it well made, fun and interesting. I am going to follow it with pleasure and wondered what others thought.

some surprises always pop up some good and some not so..but this was a good one.i think

it is upfront and candid about use of well known memes and genres but that is ok when a series is serious and sincere and not trolling viewers and fans. So I am giving this a six episode chance but expect to enjoy it past that. The animation and art are decent, and the characters so far are fun..
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:07 pm Reply with quote
I thought I'd check it out since it's a short, and to my surprise, I'm kinda liking it. Nona's a cutie and despite her skimpy outfit, they don't oversexualize her, which Prof. Ozma explained, and that was funny. Jury's still a little out on Haruto. And I sure didn't see the curve coming with his friend, despite the OP.

So yeah, I'll keep watching it. The character designs remind me of Phoenix Wright. Smile
SomeHero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Im an HUGE Figures Lover myself, so i find it quite Funny. Nona is still my Favorite (ah, Maid Outfit..., and if you make her Angry you get Trouble), but the other Little Girls are pretty Close. The Chemistry between the Charas seems also good Balanced. Its not the ,over the Edge - good` Anime, but solid Stuff for Figurine - Otakus.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1