• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Girlish Number Anime's Promo Video Reveals Staff, October 6 Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:26 am Reply with quote
Ooh! Looks interesting! I'll have a ton of anime to watch!
Alabaster Spectrum

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Wow this guy sold out about as fast as Fumiaki Maruto by the looks of it. I guess you're allowed one decent kind of mold breaking bishoujou story before you parlay it into paint by numbers looking fodder and get paired up with someone like QP:Flapper. I imagine this will be rife with insufferable characters and lots of safe choices for succeeding in the current late night anime market.
ScruffyKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Alabaster Spectrum wrote:
Wow this guy sold out about as fast as Fumiaki Maruto by the looks of it. I guess you're allowed one decent kind of mold breaking bishoujou story before you parlay it into paint by numbers looking fodder and get paired up with someone like QP:Flapper. I imagine this will be rife with insufferable characters and lots of safe choices for succeeding in the current late night anime market.

Not so sure about that. I read the first chapter of the accompanying manga and the lead character is like a female version of 8Man. She's going nowhere with her voice acting and has a very jaundiced view of the whole industry.

If you want to talking about Watari selling out, look at Quadela Code. That's a far bigger pile of steaming cliche poo than anything else broadcast at the moment!
relyat08

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:04 pm Reply with quote
Interesting. The character designs certainly aren't all that similar to Celestial Method. I think I kind of prefer those ones, but these are fine.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1