• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fukushima Teacher Threatens Students With 'Death Note'

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:38 pm Reply with quote
This would be funny with MS/HS kids but it was done to elementary kids. Elementary kids are still at a point where they can be tricked into think Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are real and think like Harry Potter is like real life.

Teacher got reprimanded but it seems like poor judgement unless this was in the middle of a convo about comics and the teacher made a joke and the kids were like haha, he just set himself up! We can get some views to our YouTube page if we blow this up!
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Ah yes, very good, I was afraid we were going for almost a year without one of these stories. We get at least one Death Note story like this a year, can't break the streak now!
Afezeria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm Reply with quote
CCTakato wrote:
Who is actually defending the immoral death threat that the teacher had performed? Nope, not seeing anyone saying that what the teacher had done is appropriate.
I'd agreed that the action being discussed in the article is absolutely wrong, and he/she whatever deserved the punishment. There's always a load of subject that can be made fun of, but making death threats is not one of them, especially if its concerns Death Note which almost everyone out there knew about.
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:32 am Reply with quote
Hey, since this happened in Japan this time, does this mean death notes are real? Rolling Eyes
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:03 am Reply with quote
Sounds like the teacher had a meltdown. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3