• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trailer Reveals March 3 Release

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirohae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Omg this was so beautiful...so gonna get this and the Switch now lol
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Gemnist wrote:

Aaaaaand Sunshine's was terrible,

No more terrible than what you heard in Mario Kart 64 or Peach's: "MARIO" routine that started with the Galaxy games and apparently going to continue with Odyssey.
Jayhosh

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:14 am Reply with quote
residentgrigo wrote:
There, voice acting, finally. That basic feature had been sorely missing since Wind Waker. I am also surprised that the game is rated E-10 but so was Skyward Sword.

Why would you be surprised? Aside from Twilight Princess, no Zelda game has ever been rated above an E10+.

The game featuring voice acting for every character aside from Link is a perfect compromise. Keep him silent, it's basically a part of his character at this point. Also, I'm pretty sure Zelda was fully clothed in that bath (or magic spring, whatever it was) scene. So, No Nude Zelda/10.

The game looks amazing, and both dubs sound great as well. I really hope there's a duel language option, because I kinda wanna play it with both at least once. But yeah, the English dub definitely sounds very British.
sfried

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:56 pm Reply with quote
Apparently word has come out that Breath of the Wild will indeed have a dual language option. So far ths has been confirmed in European territories.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2