• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RE: BK/Hamtaro deal

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DCRavenX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:46 pm Reply with quote
Tenchi wrote:

Oh wait... better reference... and a Canadian one... see if anyone gets it (think Nickelodeon or CTV Saturday mornings in the 1980s):

Random kid 1: Didn't Barth say they were having some sort of Hamtaro promotion? I don't see any Hamtaro toys anywhere.

Random kid 2: Oh, but Hamtaro is here... what do you think's *in* the burgers?

Barth: Duh.... I heard that!!!

The awnser is You Can't do that on Television.
what do i win?
Ataru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Zac wrote:
I'm shocked that you managed to spell Arnold Schwarzenegger correctly but misspelled "governor" and "president".

Delthayre wrote:
I'm caught on trying to decide if "forshading" is an acceptable variant of "foreshadowing" or not.

I'm leaning towards not.

*L* Oh boo on all of you. Atleast I caught that dumb Demolition Man reference. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tenchi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 5:00 pm Reply with quote
DCRavenX wrote:
Tenchi wrote:

Oh wait... better reference... and a Canadian one... see if anyone gets it (think Nickelodeon or CTV Saturday mornings in the 1980s):

Random kid 1: Didn't Barth say they were having some sort of Hamtaro promotion? I don't see any Hamtaro toys anywhere.

Random kid 2: Oh, but Hamtaro is here... what do you think's *in* the burgers?

Barth: Duh.... I heard that!!!

The awnser is You Can't do that on Television.
what do i win?

You win... your correct answer displayed on the message board of a prominent anime site. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2