• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Lost Song (ONA).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:33 pm Reply with quote

Lost Song (ONA)

Genres: fantasy
Themes:

Plot Summary: Rin is an energetic girl who loves to eat and lives in a verdant frontier village. Deep within the royal palace in the bustling capital city, the songstress Finis spends her days in solitude. Both share a special power no other person has. A miraculous power that can heal wounds, create water and stir the wind -- the power of song. Guided by destiny, the two young women each face an arduous journey with the power of song. The shadow of war looms over the kingdom, tainting even the miraculous songs with the blood of innocents. Loved ones meet their deaths as silent screams echo through a stone prison.
----------------------------------

Episode 1:

Hmm, I think the first episode is okay. We got a fantasy setting and I think that world has some potential for world building.

We meet a good amount of the main characters already and they seem pretty normal. Still, it looks like tragedy strikes for one of the main girls in this episode and she feels the reality of it. There's music and songs already which plays an important role in this series. (so it has more purpose than just being part of the show)

Not too bothered by the CG stuff but the animation quality feels so-so
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1