• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II Season Previews Ending Theme Song in New Trailer Vide

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:35 pm Reply with quote
Rudy and Sylphie look adorable together, Nanahoshi starts interacting with people, emotional moment with Elinalise, Ruijerd returns, and more Rudy sister content!
Juno016

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:50 pm Reply with quote
Can we take that last bit in the trailer to suggest that this cour will cover up to the end of volume 12 or 13? I hope 13, in order to finish the academy-era content and cliffhang onto the next major arc.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:20 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Can we take that last bit in the trailer to suggest that this cour will cover up to the end of volume 12 or 13? I hope 13, in order to finish the academy-era content and cliffhang onto the next major arc.

12 for proper pacing, the completely made up rumours of this second half being two cours allowed for what you said, tho.
cardVendor8935

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:37 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
Juno016 wrote:

12 for proper pacing, the completely made up rumours of this second half being two cours allowed for what you said, tho.

the rumors that Mushoku Tensei will be 3-4 cours are 99% chance fake. Just like the OPM leak. I still cannot people believe just ridiculous rumors. Production cycles are usually the same and they cannot just upscale that high. Even demon slayer doesn't do that. Plus Mushoku Tensei gacha shutdown long ago and its bd sales for the 3rd cours were underwhelming.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1