• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shonen Jump

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:18 pm Reply with quote
i subscribed but i wish they would have a Naruto cover. I wish rurouni kenshin would be in jump but i got the newest issue the one that came out this month and no kenshin just a saint seiya preveiw. GRRRR! I HATE THAT MANGA! But i hate the dbz manga its just so boring. I don't even read it. though i enjoyed sandland.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
orphen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:35 pm Reply with quote
I wanna subscribe to Shohen jump but i don't have enough cash! Crying or Very sad

Hey can i borrow some money anyone! Very Happy

Don't walk away!Please Crying or Very sad
Cerberus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:35 pm Reply with quote
I subscribed to SJ in May, and I bought all the back-issues to put me up to date with the stories.

If you ask me, we need some covers that don't always show Yu-gi-oh or DBZ. For only 3 issues, were there covers that didn't have those two series and I'm counting the January and February issues as 1/2 each, since only one side showed another manga character. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3