• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Anime Expo® 2007, Bandai Entertainment Inc., and Kadokawa Pictures USA Announce “SOS Brigade Inv

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Oh ho ho. How cool. I had a feeling they were up to something (although that "SOS" everywhere on the AX site makes it hard to read). But I wasn't expecting all three of the main (female) seiyuu to be coming... I'll definitely be there.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
Oh ho ho. How cool. I had a feeling they were up to something (although that "SOS" everywhere on the AX site makes it hard to read). But I wasn't expecting all three of the main (female) seiyuu to be coming... I'll definitely be there.

You think there going to do the dance as well? The people would go nuts for that.
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
You think there going to do the dance as well? The people would go nuts for that.

Since "Hare hare Yukai" is going to be one of the songs they'll be performing, it would be a crime if they didn't do the dance with it. I'm sure everybody in the audience will be doing it too. Sad to say, but I actually haven't practiced the dance ever. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop So I won't be doing it.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:24 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
Sad to say, but I actually haven't practiced the dance ever. Anime catgrin + sweatdrop So I won't be doing it.

Ya sure ya haven't Wink. So your saying that isn't you on youtube? Laughing
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:34 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
Ya sure ya haven't Wink. So your saying that isn't you on youtube? Laughing

I'm serious, I haven't. I'm not quite as big of a Haruhi fan as some others who seems to be DYING to go to this. *cough*w-general*cough* Personally, I'd pass this concert up if Halko's happened to be at the same time. One of the two of her concerts is on the 30th also, so I'm not sure (and yes, I have to go to both of Halko's concerts). I wouldn't think they'd be at the same time though.

Despite that, I'm still really looking forward to this. Ah, I can just imagine them dancing to "Hare Hare Yukai" right now... This is going to be SO awesome.
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote
I think I'm one of the few who like Aya for many reasons other than voicing Ms. Haruhi Suzumiya, God Knows, Lost My Music, Hare Hare Yukai, and whatever else is related to the series.

But I'm going to Japan that week, so I can't go...one of the few times I wished they'd actually perform at a place closer to (their) home.

PantsGoblin wrote:
Personally, I'd pass this concert up if Halko's happened to be at the same time.

I'd probably devise some sort of complex plan to run in and out between both...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1