• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking for an anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immortal_vegeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 10:43 am Reply with quote
This is a rough description and it may not be right, but this is close to it as I can remeber. Thanks

it takes place on mars, through-out most of the movie, you would swear its in the future, anyways, there is trouble with there planet, magic problems or something causes destructive enviromental problems, a handful of people leave on a ship or something, called Atlantis, they land on Earth, and at the end it shows their spaceship landing near some land, by an ocean, and there is a bunch of cavemen standing around.....anyways....not much of a description but its a move i would like to see again, wouldnt happen to have heard of this?
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:49 pm Reply with quote
immortal_vegeta wrote:

something, called Atlantis, they land on Earth, and at the end it shows their spaceship landing near some land, by an ocean, and there is a bunch of cavemen standing around.....anyways....not much of a description but its a move i would like to see again, wouldnt happen to have heard of this?

I never watched it.. but what you've said sounds to me like it might be "E.Y.E.S. of Mars".
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
immortal_vegeta

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 4:18 pm Reply with quote
yeah, thats the movie. Thanks
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1