Forum - View topic
NEWS: Go! Comi Licenses Angel's Coffin, Cy-Believers, more




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Posts: 9483
Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Kamisama Kazoku

Manga or novel? I don't think Go! Comi would have licensed its anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Ari-chan



Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 215
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:23 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Quote:
Kamisama Kazoku

Manga or novel? I don't think Go! Comi would have licensed its anime.


There was a manga? I thought it only had an anime and novel. either way I'm to here about whatever form got licensed. Definitly on my buy list.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor


Joined: 08 Dec 2003
Posts: 9483
Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan, ROC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:41 am Reply with quote
Ari-chan wrote:
There was a manga? I thought it only had an anime and novel. either way I'm to here about whatever form got licensed. Definitly on my buy list.

Hmm, no one has submitted it, so here you go. The manga started serializing in Media Factory's Comic Flapper more than half a year before the anime version started airing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Ari-chan



Joined: 05 Feb 2005
Posts: 215
Location: Florida

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Ari-chan wrote:
There was a manga? I thought it only had an anime and novel. either way I'm to here about whatever form got licensed. Definitly on my buy list.

Hmm, no one has submitted it, so here you go. The manga started serializing in Media Factory's Comic Flapper more than half a year before the anime version started airing.


Cool, thanks for the info.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group