• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Videogame Company Hopes to Bring Anime-based Games to US

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Xenos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:08 am Reply with quote
SWEET! Here's hoping all works well and the Berserk PS2 game does come out in the US. I know it has a cult to medium following of rabid fans. I know I'm one of them and I'd love to play it in English.

BrothersElric wrote:
Cool! Very Happy I wonder if I could just get the story of Berserk just by playing the game instead of watching the anime. Just a thought anyways, that's one I've still got to try out.

Naw. The manga is quite beautifully rendered itself. Plus seeing the art rendered on paper is amazing. Some of the most amazing comic book artwork around from any country.
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quote
What about some Megaman NT Warrior/Rockman.exe games for the PS2?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
ichido reichan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 pm Reply with quote
hell yeah! hell yeah!! HELL YEAH!!

Media creator YUKE'S is one of the best 3d game makers from japan and the ps2 Game of berserk has no comparison to the first one, besides the fact that continues the anime in an indirect form (watch the anime and play the game straight and you'll get some answers)
and for your information, PS2 is selling better than ps3, so whoever said that ps2 will be dead, is far from truth.

my favorite ps1 game of YUKE'S was SOUKAIGI
quartears

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:05 pm Reply with quote
man I want that VOTOMS game!
Goblin Archer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:15 pm Reply with quote
ok, so maybe the ps2 is not dead yet. i admit i was wrong. but i still wouldn't get my hopes up that either of these games make it over. its a possibility, but its not like they said that they were planning on it. its just something that there looking into.
Area88

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:04 am Reply with quote
How about that Cowboy Bebop game Bandai never brought over?

Hopefully all games will have an Japanese with English subtitles option. I hope ANN keep us updated on this because this could potentially be quite exciting.
Malbojia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Heres a series I'd love. Another Century's Episode 1 to 3.
BlueTuba

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:34 am Reply with quote
sorry im new to this Descussion i just wanna say i love Berserk i have the aniems of it and is it out for ps2 yet the game or would i have to import it ? and are they going to come out with more aniem shows of Berserk or did they end it with that one ?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2