• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
VIZ: Tenchi re-sizeing question.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zenitram

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Viz has re-sized some of their graphic novels (Dragonball, Ranma 1/2, etc) with lower prices as we all know, and I was wondering if anyone knew if they might re-size the No-Need For Tenchi! series. I just bought the first two at $15.95 each and I realized with my $20 a month allowence (without yet getting a job) and 10 more GN's to go, it might take a while. Oh, and not to mention all the other volumes of diffrent series I'm still collecting, it would take even longer. So, does anyone have any info?

And please dont just say,"GET A JOB!!" -.-;;
Tis Grief

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:30 pm Reply with quote
GET A - nah.

Anyways, I haven't heard anything about re-sizing it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
rage-demon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:56 am Reply with quote
You know, i'm sure that they will since they are currently releasing the "All New" series in the smaller format. Plus they did recently announce that they will be re-releasing Battle Angel Alita in the smaller format while they are also still releasing the new Battle Angel series (of course they announced it *right* after i bought the entire series, grrr).

So i'm sure that Viz will eventually re-release all of their manga in the new format as long as that series is still popular. It's just a waiting game right now. And man do i hate waiting. Razz
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:56 am Reply with quote
When is Viz going to re-release the Evangelion manga? And if so, will it be an unflipped version?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1