• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Boys Over Flowers (Hana Yori Dango)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:35 pm Reply with quote
I'm sure many people have read this, so I thought I'd see what the general consensus was. I've read a couple of volumes and just can't seem to get into it. I just want to know if I should stick with this series. I don't know if it's the artwork or the story or what...but right now...it's just kinda blah....
space clam

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:07 pm Reply with quote
My friend gave it to his girlfriend, and she loved it. Obsessed over it. I believe he created another psycho fangirl. And not the cute kind. With claws and fangs she made both of us read it. When we awoke from boredom-induced sleep, we found she took money from his wallet and left rap music playing on the radio. A cruel punishment. So we know one girls who "likes" it, although we don't. But then again, we're the beer-battered nachos--watch Monday Night Football--while listening to Metallica--kind of guys...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1