• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANIME ALLIANCE ((West Tennessee anime club))

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rat-Face

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quote
This is aimed at anyone in the Tennessee area that wants to, or can, make the trip that is willing to.

ANYONE IN THE MADISON COUNTY AREA, or willing to travel to Madison County Area. ((West Tennessee....))
Anime Alliance Open House
The cafe section of Books-a-Million
Nov. 2nd
7-9PM

Okay, so, now that I have your attention.

The Open House is being held at Books-a-Million on Vann Drive in Jackson, you will get more information about the club itself there.

The Open House is free, the only thing you'll have to pay is whatever gas you use to get there.

Please, please, please, please come! We're friendly! We don't bite! We want members! Please come! *puppy face*

Um, if there are any questions, requests, comments, etcetera, you can IM me on AIM or yahoo (The names are TearingofTime and aimlesswanderingsofthemind, respectively) or email me at [email protected] ((I haven't bothered getting a new one since I was nine. I should probably do that.... ^ ^Wink)

Madison County is the red one...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1