• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: K-ON! Men's Boxer Briefs Revealed

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
So you and TitanXL would wear these with pride then?

I know I would.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
nght5tlkr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:13 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
NeumanProductions wrote:
TitanXL wrote:
nght5tlkr wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:
These won't sell very well as they don't have the sizes to fit the actual otaku who would buy these to actually wear. Like XL, XXL and XXXL. No need to worry about showing these to the neighbours either as they will never be washed and hung outside. Yet another reason to love Japanese culture. Laughing

I haven't seen too many "large" Japanese anime fans. Perhaps you were thinking this was available to those in the States? Laughing

Despite the fact ANN just showed a poll where 1/4th of Japan admitted to being an Otaku, people still love to say otaku are all fat, child molesting pedophiles who never met a member of the opposite sex or have any friends. Those are usually the people you should ignore since they're either ignorant and going off what they heard on the internet, or purposely trying to troll.

Have to agree with you there. The people I converse with online and friend through conventions and campus life don't fit that stereotype at all. Probably helps when 8% of the campus makeup here is Japanese in origin.
So you and TitanXL would wear these with pride then? Wink
I can easily imagine these being a big export item for the world K-on fandom. It would surely make a different Christmas stocking stuffer for some.

Only cowards fear ridicule.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
sburstall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:12 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
This is one type of boxers that K-On otaku will want to keep on their girlfriends! Laughing

Who am I kidding........................................... They don't have girlfriends. Razz

I said this once and I'll say it again, this is so wrong on so many levels.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3