• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness Licensed?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hatorisohma

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:18 am Reply with quote
Okay. I was reading the new Animerica magazine (February 2004 issue) and I came upon a letter regarding the Anime version of my favorite manga. Someone was complaining about the fact that Muraki from Yami no Matsuei hadn't been included in a favorite villains piece in a previous issue. The editors response was as follows:

"Yes, we figured we'd probably be hearing from people about villains that we left off our favorites list, but everyone has their own preferences. C'est le vie. At least we can tell you that the Descendants of Darkness manga will be published by Viz starting this Spring."

Since Viz publishes Animerica, I figured that this was from a pretty solid source. The thing is, Viz has such a lousy website. They never have that much info about new stuff that's been licensed or when its coming out. I need something more official. Has anyone heard anything else about this?
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Well, I know a scanlationgroup who was scanlating it, and they were e-mailed a while back by whatever group liscensed it. I'm not sure who got it, you can probably look it up on ANN, but it is liscensed.
Mou Kaoru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 7:11 pm Reply with quote
REJOICE!

*looks forward to the ANN news so she can squee*
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1