• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yahiko No Sakaboto

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:48 pm Reply with quote
In volume 1 of the kenshin manga watsuki talks about a short comic he did called yahiko no sakaboto. Any info on this?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:10 pm Reply with quote
Takes place after the manga series ends. Nothing too special, basically Yahiko picking up where Kenshin left off being the big "hero" of the town, spoiler[only now he has Kenshin's sakabatou (and refuses to use it for whatever reason).]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Ahhh...wish I could find it some where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 5:15 pm Reply with quote
Maybe Viz'll tack it onto the end of volume 28 or something. I'm also hoping they print Watsuki's "Cherry Blossoms in Spring" mini-chapter-thingy, which is basically checking in on the Kenshin cast a year or so after the manga concludes.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Cerberus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:40 pm Reply with quote
Well, there were the bonus stories at the end of RK volumes 1 and 3, so I too think that adding it at the end of Volume 28 would be a good and very possible idea.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1