• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Alichino book 4?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:30 am Reply with quote
Heard the publisher went bankrupt and there will be no book 4... PLEASE Someone tell me it's NOT true!!!! Crying or Very sad
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:20 am Reply with quote
Sad It's been old news for a while. The magazine it was being published in got shut down quite a while back. Unless another company buys the title, that's the end of Alichino. It has a giant underground following here, so hopefully in Japan it has an even bigger fan following that won't let this happen. Perhaps if a company here licensed it it would cause intrest for another magazine to take it up.
Mou Kaoru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:48 am Reply with quote
I feel your pain Nekura. I too enjoy Alichino (mostly for the gorgeous art) and had been awaiting for the fourth book. As littlegreenwolf said, hopefully a publisher will realize how much of a fan following there is and decide to pick it up and get the author to finish off the series. Or else I'll see to it personally. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1