• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Goong

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarasa*Tatara

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 am Reply with quote
This series apparently only has one volume out so far, but it's really fun! It's a manwha, by SoHee Park, about what modern Korea would be like if it still had a monarchy. It's a really well drawn series, as well (especially since the author drew it in high school). SoHee Park draws these really hilarious deformed (they aren't exactly chibi) faces that had me laughing in class! Has anyone else read this series?
Celes

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quote
I've read it and I really love it, but it's been years since the first volume came out...I heard that supposedly the second volume will finally be out this summer, but I'm not counting on it since the publishing date has changed so many times.
Sarasa*Tatara

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quote
I really hope it comes out! Amazon says that volume two is supposed to come out in July, but it also says that volume 3 came out last August and it says that the publisher for all three is Ice Kunion, so who knows...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1